Thursday, June 4, 2009

An old Prayer Journal...

Yesterday I was cleaning my room here in Iraq and I came across an old journal of mine that was given to me by someone who was like a Father to me...I have to so it was so emotional and touching for me to read through it...It was a journal where you would jot down a prayer and once it was answered you wrote the answer...It made me feel so Blessed it was a sense of reality for me I can't really explain it...Things I prayed for in 2003, & 2004 and I have seen it all come to past...forgetting that it was once a prayer of mine until I looked through this journal...WOW...God is sooo Amazing! So I decided I wanted to start writing my prayers down again it was just to neat to see what has come to pass...

1 comment: