My neck is tense, hands are sweaty, the inside of my stomach swirls, 1000 thoughts are racing through my mind, and every time the phone rings my heart drops, but all I can do, well the best thing to do is count on God, He knows what is best for me...
FAMILY, we are supposed to be one, unity is what makes us, these are my thoughts and how I feel about family...Love, Laughter, Memories, I know there is not perfection...I understand we all live our own lives but when all the chaos is over you look around and family is still there...
Awkward moment-So this soldier walks in my office today talking about The Lord...he says "your from Texas huh"...then he says "Texas is going down hill they are just totally out of the church belt, but the Lord wants it like that" I am like OK weird...So he goes on to talk about The Lord...then I randomly ask "do you drink" lol...he says "yes I Like to get drunk occasionally" I was like hmmm OK...Then I ask "Did The Lord tell you to come into my office" lol and he says "no just stopping by"....OK totally weird....
Talking to Val-I talked to Val today on the phone, I love talking to her, she makes my day most days, she can also piss me off other times lol but most days she cheers me up :) She can be sooo funny and so are the girls! Emily is counting down the days to come stay the night with me we are both so excited, Favor is supposed to come also so I hope she don't chicken out, Penelope will also join us so that night should be fun! So neways Val is awesome she just adores me most times, as I adore her...today we talked about "my maybe future wedding" she thinks about these things for me lol...I miss her all the time, I Love our crazy sense of humor that not many can appreciate...
Words I can appreciate-Today I was helping my friend order a gift for some friends ( a couple, newly weds) of ours and he tells me to put on thier gift card "Always keep each other laughing" and I just loved that. I just thought that was sweet and so true....
Movie reviews: Obsessed-OMG that white chic was crazy and Beyonce was a bad Biatch on this movie I love it! He's just not that into you-Chic flick totally Loved it, so real, cute and true!!!!
Music: I listened to my brothers music today I love his songs and his voice...I miss my puddin...
Longest Goodbye By:India Arie...Love this song reminds me of Nae...
If all goes well my vacation is in 20 days I soo can't wait!!!!
My mom has almost finished my room OMG It looks so good I am in love with it! Thanks Mom You totally Rock!!!!!!!!!!!! Above is a new pic of my room "Unique designs by Angelic" I wish my mom would really pursue designing she is sooo GREAT at it...
Ok my sweet pies gotta go! Lots of Blessings, Love, Happiness, and Peace!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment