Wow I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I Last posted, time is flying which is GREAT I only got 5 more weeks before I am home and I soooooooooooooo can't wait! I really miss my house and all my family and friends! I can't wait to play with the girls they make my day!
Everything has been good...Last night I was thinking how God makes us his first, we are always searching for this feeling of fulfilment from humans when God is ALWAYS there...I have been distant, well away from my spiritual life...Now I have the urge, I cry out to Him...He is so good to me in every way! I started reading the book of Proverbs I am only on ch 3...I just kept feeling the need to read it and I think I am starting to realize why...
So everything is back to normal with me and Val, and I am soo glad we went through a little rough patch and it was totally awkward but I must say once we get past things like that it only makes our friendship stronger! I realize more and more how the very base of our friendship is loyalty! Our friendship is really like no other and i know all BFF's feel that way but really ours is sooo like no other :)
Well I got distracted by....neways i lost my train thought so we will talk laterz!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dang you are one smart cookie!! Love you.
ReplyDelete