Current mood: Chillen, I have a head ache and neck ache...
Song for the day: Any Selena song...yes i went way back i am jammin!
My day: Today has been good...Romeo called me today although we email almost daily it has probably been a year since we spoke on the phone...So it was good to talk to him...
I don't have much work to do but any little work that i do have is annoying since my mind is blank all i can think about is being home... ;) I am planning a BBQ for the 4Th, excited about that! I actually enjoy being a host...i don't like cleaning though lol...
I am starting to read the book of Acts...Interesting....I am also reading Muscle & Fitness HERS ok ok i admit i only bought it because Kim K is on the cover (my obsession by the way) lol i love her! That HOT BIATCH!!!
Fav food item today: Toast with butter i LOVE IT! Bread makes the booty spread...hated it! lol
So what is your Favorite snack?
Love, Peace, & Happiness! ZEAL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment