Saturday, June 20, 2009

Only God can Judge me...

"If you can learn to control your own reactions, then you can change your routines, and you can change your life" The Mastery of Love...

Current mood: hurt, resentful, hurt-1/2 of me the other half=so excited to be home soon!

Song for today: WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT~TI!!!!

Thoughts for today:
1. My sweet friend Miguelito emailed me today his email made my day after being crushed by a previous email!
2. My eyes hurt and burn so bad today...
3. I cant wait to be home I need a damn drank!!!!!


So this morning I received an email from a friend of mine...(very bad way to start my morning)
The email was harsh... "Christian people" always claim to "judge" out of love! I remember at one time not even wanting to categorize myself as a "Christian" I didn't want to be like the people around me...I am imperfect and I will never be perfect...I have made a lot of mistakes in life, but I know who I am I know the heart I have, and I won't let anyone tell me different! People are so stuck in religion and forget to show "Gods Love" I am glad He is Merciful and His Love for me is UNCONDITIONAL!

Happy Weekend to all! Live life to the fullest its too short for all the bullshit!

PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment