Monday, June 15, 2009

The Mastery of Love...

So today has been going, lots going on...I woke up in a really bad mood today but i am OK now...

Current mood-Moody but thankful....

Current book I am reading-The Mastery of Love "Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love- from the book....

This book is sooooo amazing I have read it all in one day 210 pgs...i would recommend this book to EVERYBODY...It is currently my FAV!

Song for today-Better in time-Leona Lewis

Thoughts-I cant wait to go get a massage in about an hour i sooo need it....a friend of mine really opened up to me today, weird you never know what people are going through...

Favorite thing people love to tell me-"Hey can i call you back" and they NEVER call back! ughhh
annoying!

My friend tamm is transferring to another base she leaves thursday :( I am going to miss her...

13 days till i am home i soooo cant wait!

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment