LMAO!!!!!!!! Val the Bunny, girl i can't even explain that in words LMFAO!!!!!! Man I need to buy one for the states!!!! LMAO!!!!!
Today's thoughts-My friend Tammie left today :( I am a little sad she was my buddy out here we always were together, she stayed the night with me last night, so we just hung out and did the "girl thing" awww I sure am going to miss her...
Dude we had like the worse sang storm the night before last i should have taken pics I have been here 5 years just about and that was the worse i have ever seen really! I woke up and there was sand all over!!! Then I came to my office and i literally could not see my key boards they were loaded with sand YUK!!!!
So it has been a few days since i called home, fam, val...I was just going through some things...I usually don't like talking to anyone if I am not feeling like myself. I guess i am too obvious so i stay to myself until i am "me again" :) Both Val and my mom called me like "why the heck have you not called" lol ...
Song of the day: Violet Hills By: Cold Play-I Love this song!!!!! I think i like how the voice sounds far away! I know I am weird like that! Bang your head back and forth and rock with me! It almost makes me want to do a slow mode robot...lol...i bet Val would do it!
Yumm moment-I ate some Funyuns today they are good! Reminds me of eating chips with pickles....mmmmmmm i LOVe pickles!
I have 9 days for R&R i can't wait!!!!!!!! Well I will be home in 11 days but out of this place in 9 :)
Current mood-Chill, feel like i need to stretch!
I am really perfecting the skill of polishing my finger nails...YES!!!
Val you are AWESOME!!!!
Peace and Love, Happiness!!!! Pumba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment