So its been a while since I have posted...I just got back from vacation about a week ago! My vacation was great...Time seemed to fly by so fast...I learned a few lessons while home also...those will be for other blogs... So now I am back to the usual...still trying to get used to the time zone here although when I am home I never seem to get used to time there...My house is just beautiful...thanks to my Mama! I wanted to spend lots of time there...all the kids are so grown up...Neways my time home was cool...
Current mood-chill
Song for today: Just to be close to you-The Commodores...(A lil old school for tha soul) :)
So my job blocked my blog site which totally sux by the way! I am on it now thru some other website...but now I wont be able to blog as much! Well i can do it at night in my room. Lately the last thing i want to do after work is get on the computer...so we shall see...Neways just wanted to say hello, I will be on later to blog more! Lots of Love and Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment