Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I Love him i Love him not...
I tell you PMS is torture...It brings back all these old feelings...ughh...i just don't know is it "PMS" or is it how i really feel??? I started to think about someone in my past today...yea not good i know! And it doesnt help when we have the conversations we have...I am the "good friend" who listens to all his women issues...yea go figure on that one...the "EX" listening to this lol...No matter where i stand in my love life (and right now i am happy and in love)...he still seems to get me somehow, can it still be "love" it's a scary thought to me...I have really tried to block it out because i was really hurt, not intentionally but this indivdual could never love me the way i love him, never not even come close to it...so that is the worse type of hurt...neways so many thoughts ramble my head right now, i dont even want to think about it or feel this way...back to reality right....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

pms..Past Men Suck...
ReplyDelete