Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Happiness...

I have come to the conclusion that i am just a happy person! I hate being sad, down, etc...and to be honest with myself, i don't really enjoy being around people who aren't happy! I am starting to believe some people just dont want to be happy, I am serious, sounds weird but dude foreal...Ok not to be so on the selfish side, I can be a friend or someone to lean on, and i know we go through stuff sometimes...but all the time, geez!!!! Its just tooo much for me! I have been sad or down plenty of times but when i am I always look for something to cheer me up, like prayer, laughing with Val, Hearing Emmi's voice, talking to my family, being around Marsha with her crazy azz, getting a hug from Nae, shopping, eating candy, so many more things!!! Happiness is good for the soul...Surround your self with positive people...SMILE, LAUGH ALOT!!!!! We only live once why not live a happy life right...take chances!!!
Ok so there went my little happy speech! The past few days I have really been feeling me (not in a consieted way ;) I just wake up with the urge to dress nice, do my hair, make up, you know just look and feel good...I don't always have the energy but i am trying.
So i only made it to the gym 1, yes ONE day last week but this Monday I plan to go all week, I will keep you updated! Hmmm I wonder what my bro is up to, havent talked to him in a min...Valentines is comming up!!!! Wuuuhuuu I just Love to Love :) I remember my ex used to always tell me how i lived in my own fantasy world lol...Peace and LOVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. not to be conceited or anything but dang i like to match my clothes!

    ReplyDelete