Thursday, February 12, 2009
God Shares his secrets with him...
I always wonder what hes thinking...You Never know what he is going to say next...He always seems to amaze me leaving me with the thought like " how the heck did he come up with that" He is the smartest person I have ever met, really he is...I remember a friend of mine use to tell me about him "I believe God shares his secrets with him" and now I know exactly what she meant...bcuz I truly believe that now...I admire his passion for the "Word" his knowledge and hunger to want to know more and more...And his passion to want to share "The Word" he just wants you to really get it and will do whatever he can to break it down to you...he blows my mind with the examples he comes up with, when trying to explain a certain passage to me or topic...Hes so patient...I know if i was trying to explain stuff to me i would go crazy...not him...no matter what i ask he has an answer...Neways I thank God for him and for Sharring His secrets with him... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AWWW! sounds like a really hot guy that friend of yours! ;)
ReplyDelete