Ok so it has been a few days...Yesterday I was sooo busy! OMG i didnt think it was possible for me to really work 12 hours in a day...by 6 pm my head was spinning and my mind was totally blank...I finally completed to project around 8 this morning, and for some reason i still can't loosen up lol...Can't wait to fill like my normal chill self again...so I was like super busy right, and believe me i am NEVER busy my days are long and i pretty much do what i want...Well why does EVERY dept decied they want to bring me work when i was sooo busy mind you noone EVER bring me work...so now i have another pile of work sitting next to me, which i am not complaining about because work does make my day go by faster....but neways i will get to that when i feel like it! :) Ok so I have only excersied 1 day this week, I was going to go last night but the girls never showed up so i chilled, and my bed just feels to good to get out of it at 3 am...i am like glued to it the only thing i can move is my arm to hit the snooze button....Oh yea besides my busy day yesterday i was really sad and no it wasnt because i was busy i was just sad...I know why but i guess i will leave it at that...Sometimes i just wonder why certain people come into our lives...I guess there is a reason for everything...
I havent talked to my mom in a few days wonder what shes up to? Busy body huh...I did talk to Val yesterday I can always count on her to give me a good laugh! OMG some of her stories are just hillarious!!!! Laughter is great! Awww i just love her and what is so awesome is we both have the same sense of humor others would listen and think we are stupid! We are the best!
i started reading this book 3 nights ago "Captivating" and so far it is sooo Captivating...it was given to me by a very good friend...The book talks about a womans heart, and God in her heart...I am only on Ch 3 but so far it has swept me off my feet... I want to try to read as many books possible this year, I really enjoy reading i just have a short attention span :) so hopefully that changes...When Nae talks to me he LOVES going over every little detail (SERIOSLY) and in my head i am like "come on sweetie hurry up and get to the point" lol...So i try to pay attention....
Well I guess i have shared plenty i can go on and on there is always a million thoughts going thru my head...Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHA "goes over every detail...come on sweetie hurry up..."!!!!!! stupid I could so imagine u doing that!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete