Sunday, February 15, 2009

More than a mans love....

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day...You know i have to thank my grama for the Love i have for Valentines day...When i was growing up she would dress us all up in cute red stuff, then fix us sweet baskets with all kinds of sweets and love...My Grandmother is the BEST!!! I listened to soooo many women complain about how they hate Valentines day because some man ruined it or they are just not happy in love...But come on Love isnt only about a significant other...think about it Love is God, Your Family, Your Friends...and to be honest Valentines for me is expressing all my love to them and feeling all the love they have for me... Although i do have to share that this year I did have a little addition to my V-day...Yes!!!! I had the most Fabulous day, night with a "sweet friend of mine" and for the first time i shared that special day with a man...and LOVED it to the fullest...He could not have made it any better so yes that i will cherish forever...but remember V-day isnt only about a "mans love" Gracias Mami!
I got to talk to Emmi and Favor today sooo precious both of them...Emmi sounded so GROWN...she was like "So nina what did you get for Valentines"? i mean we were having a grown up conversation awwww my baby is growing...while we talked Miss Favor was in the back ground yelling "i wanna talk to nina" over and over lol...so i asked Emmi to speak to her, and she too wanted to share alllll the chocolate she got for Valentines then we talked about the puppy she wants and how she cant wait to play hide and seek with it...lol i LOVE them girls!!!!! :)
So today i had a very long talk with a friend of mine...she asked me suck a deep question....WOW so her question was "How do you find happiness if thats not what you grew up with" actually my answer amazed me after thinking about it...although i grew up so loved and with happiness i told her i has to be honest and say i found ture happines, joy ,love when I accepted Jesus Christ into my life ...and that is so true...so then i went on to tell her all about it...Wow I miss that fire! We had a really good conversation...I found my self reminissing on the nights i stayed at the alter for hours praying and weeping for my family...and now i see the fruits of the seed planted...Its such a beautiful feeling....God is sooo good to us! I get lost in the thought of his MERCY for us...
Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: