Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day Uno!

So i got up today at 3AM yes super early! I went to the gym with my buddy Nacho! So that went well...I did really good for bfast...which was arounf 530, so around 840 i was starving, and had a small healthy snack...lunch went ok i had a wrap...so i have noticed i have had a head ache, which happens when i start to minimize my eating so i guess i have to dill wil it :)... Well besides that i have had an ok day...one of my girls out here is having a really hard time so here i sit wondering what exactly to say to comfort her...I want to be tuff on her, because i know she is strong! But i guess that is hard to do when a friend is really hurting...you have to choose the right words...i know how sensative i can be at times...so thats that...oh yea i got an email from a really good friend of mine "Miguel" he is soo awesome i soo love him! He is now teaching which i think is amazing thats what i want to do! Neways i miss him, we have a really cool connection! I must say God has really blessed me with a good chunk of really great friends! I have my own unique connection with each... they are all sucha blessing to me! Of course the greatest one of all is Val shes my sweetheart! She has been my Bestie for about 14 years now, and we are both so honored to be in eachothers life! She's too awesome! Love you!
Now let me mentions "Emmi" my lil sunshine, my God child, which is Vals lil one...i Love that lil thing :) She just makes me melt! I was looking at her pics last night her and Fav which is her lil sissy, whom i also adore! and believe me they both adore their "Nina" (me ;) Awww kids too cute, such a sweet breath of life....

1 comment:

  1. it worked!! we love u too ladybug nina! timone

    ReplyDelete