Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feelings Shift...

I once felt "in love" now i just simply love...what causes the change? Does reality finally settle in? Does something or someone catch your attention? Something you thought you could never get over...then you wake up one day and realize "what the heck was i thinking" I like to say "It is what it is" Something i once thought i could never let go is now gone with the wind...Neways just a few random thoughts now on another subject...Marriage? I remember it was once a dream of mine a priority but i must say i no longer feel this way, i really enjoy my single life...not knockin you married folks by the way...My idea of marriage before was beautiful but somehow in the past years it has been currupted...What do people think marriage is? 2 of my cousins got married this weekend and I wish them the BEST of course but i only wonder...TBC

1 comment:

  1. I think the right question to ask is, "What does the Bible say marriage is?" It doesn't really matter what people think. It matters what God thinks.

    ReplyDelete