Well today is Mothers day(my time) So Happy Mothers Day! I am writing this post with tears just falling...I just got off the phone with my mom i waited till Midnight then called her :) I am soo thankful for her we have come such a long way together and our relationship has really grown...I love you mom and thanks for making the best of this crazy life...
I have been a bit in the dooms grandmother has been running a fever these past couple of days...For those of you that know me you know My grandmother is EVERYTHING to me and i cant see life without her...I know people come and go in this life YES i understand that but that's my Grandma so neways i get so sad when i know she isn't feeling well...I try not to worry and I pray for her everyday....My Grandma she is soo sweet i just adore her...I pray and hope she lives many many more years...
I had just heard my friends mother passed away so i called her to check on her, it was sad for me, i mean you never really know what to say i guess...I am praying for her that her spirits are lifted some...
As i am writing this blog i am reading what i write and i don't even know if i am making sense to be honest i am just upset, I try to stay upbeat and happy but i don't know i am just sad today...I can't seem to stop thinking of something i read...it really hurt but sometimes we have to let go and keep going...I wrote 2 or 3 previous blogs then went back and deleted them...I just didn't want to give in...I feel life is too short for bullshit but what do you do when you are really hurt???
Well to all the Moms be thankful that you are a mommy for it is a HUGE blessing, And to all those who have a mother be thankful to them, tell them you love them and remember always "Mother-there is only one"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment