Friday, April 24, 2009
Kids...
Kids make my day...I love the thought of them, all kinds of kids even the ones that misbehave :) Well i dont get to see any kind of kids here in Iraq so i seem to miss them quite often...I have the most beautiful God Daughter as you all know :) and her lil sister My Flava FAV Doll...I love calling her "dolly" she gets a kick out of it...then i have my lil hillbilly neice whom is adorable...and last but not least all my most beautiful lil cousins which i see more as neices and nephews just because...The one I am closest to is Penelope, she is sooo smart, she trips me out but i have such love for her she has such a meek spirit...then there is Andrew OMG lately i think of him so much he is just hillarious...He has such a personality...there is so many in my family and they each hold a very special place in my heart...Kids have such a creative mind...I enjoy talking to Emily and Favor they have so much to say, Miss Favor is sooo grown... Emily loves to be "Nina's Baby" so she is always so sweet to me lol...One day i want to be a parent to a beautiful lil girl but i willbe happy with whatever the Good Lord Blesses me with ;) I can see my kid being soooo spoiled...So parents feel blessed to have your lil ones tell them how much you love them daily...pay attention to them....kids always want our attention...even if you have to sit and color with them a few mins do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment