
So its time to update...I am in a good mood...Lots of thoughts going thru my big head lol...So i just watched this DVD "The Secret"and IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! if you are reading you need to watch it!!!! It reminded me of me always saying "you live what you speak" its more like "thoughts become things" It was soo positive!!!! I love it!!!!!I am full of so much positive energy right now...on a side note- check out my ride I will be getting ;) ...nice huh....
ha...so for some reason everytime i feel so good i want to call Val or my mom i guess since they are the two i call the most when im not feeling "so myself"...my mom just says "stop being a grouch" and Val just makes me laugh it works most times...My gals...so Mothers day is comming up i have no clue what to get my mother she is rather picky i must say...I have some more things to blog about but they might not be as happy as this one...oh nothing to do with me just other topics...but i guess i will save them for another time! LOTS of love and peace...oh yea dont forget if you get a chance please watch the SECRET!!!!!!

This picture is OW-some!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete