Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Piece that don't fit...

Current mood: Full-Just had lunch with my sweet friend...
Song for the day: Three Times a Lady By: Lionell Richie-Dedicated to me by a special someone...
Book for now-Twilight-So i am finally reading the book, many have told me to read it since i am soo into the movie! The book is awesome so far so much more details! I plan to read all 4 of them...New moon comes out Nov 20th! Can't wait!

My days are still long I cant seem to sleep all through the night I wake up a lot! I miss my bed at home it is soo comfi!
Today I made some cold brew iced tea...I have been wanting some so bad and i finally got it today...well lets just say it didnt taste as great as i wanted it to i think i maybe needed to brew it a bit longer...one day i will be good with all this kitchen stuff i swear! LOL I think i am going to start lying to people when they ask me if i can cook...before i would say no with no 2nd thoughts about it now i kind of have to look down in shame when they ask and i say no...I guess people just assume i should know how to cook why? i am not sure...I do want to learn one day maybe...Val always tells me not to worry about it that i will learn one day lol she is always so positve with me...
THOUGHT FOR TODAY-"Am I the puzzle piece that don't fit?" Here is this perfect fitted puzzle and I feel like that one piece that doesnt seem to fit any where, no matter how you move it to try to make it fit, it just isnt going to happen...

Do you ever have dreams and dont remember them? I hate when that happens i never seem to remember my dreams....Errrr!

Last movie watched-Five Fingers, Excellent movie! The entire movie is in one spot but its a damn good movie! It has such a wierd twist at the end...i Love it! Check it out!

Love and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment