Saturday, September 12, 2009

A ton of Rocks...

I wish my blog wasnt blocked at work it would be easier for me to blog more often. It has been just about a month since i have blogged...wow!

Current mood: Sad but feeling Greatful of all my Blessings.
Song for today: Doin Just fine-Boyz II Men
Book: Smart Girls do Dumbbells-Trying to get my workout on eventually :)
Quote: "Family, It never goes out of style" Lyfe Jennings

So today is the 2nd day i wake up feeling the blues...Not really sure why...I ate a WHOLE Hershey's Almond Chocolate bare i have NEVER in my life done that, seriously i am not much of a chocolate person and when i do feel like eating some its just a bite...

Yesterday I convinced myself that i was a shopaholic, I even googled how to overcome it...But today I talked to my Bestie, and she convienced me that I am not, she said "you spend because you have it, otherwise you wouldnt shop" lol sooo true! But I am trying not to spend what i have...Its got to the point where if I feel sad I shop even if its just a shirt!

Today a "good friend" (so i thought) told me they could careless if they ever spoke to me again, and that hit me like a ton of rocks, I mean it was painful to here it from that friend...It was one of the most hurtful things anyone has ever told me in my life. If it would have come from just anyone then fine whatever, but it came from someone i was very very close to...I guess i needed to hear that, the truth, reality, and I am now at peace with myself to keep it moving...

I am sooo homesick!

Lots of Love and Peace! ZEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment